Orlando Personal Injury Attorney
- Lost wages or earnings (past and future)
- Past medical expenses
- Future medical costs
- Pain and suffering, loss of consortium (the losses suffered by your loved ones due to your accident)
- Disability expenses
- Punitive (or punishment) damages
Overchuck Law Firm works with an entire network of top experts in fields that impact personal injury cases. We can put our experts to work for you in these areas;
- Accident reconstruction
- Vocational rehabilitation
In order to get you the financial settlement that you deserve you will need an experienced Florida personal injury attorney prepared to investigate, negotiate, litigate, take to trial, and otherwise fight for you.
Call Us 24/7 to See What Your Case Could Be Worth.
FREE Consultation With An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer That Can Help You
Call 407-900-2344 or click here to get your free consultation regarding your injury so we can see how to help you best.
Our Personal Injury Department agrees to represent select cases, which has made our law firm one the most successful plaintiff practices in the Orlando area. What does that success mean to you?
- It means that we direct our personal attention to your concerns and goals.
- It means that we maximize your chances of receiving “just compensation” through trial or settlement.
If you believe that you or a loved one has suffered because of the negligence of someone else, contact Overchuck Law Firm for a confidential and realistic assessment of your case.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
The Overchuck Law Firm provides elite level customer service
I cannot express my sincere gratitude and appreciation.
I can’t say enough good things about John Overchuck and his law firm.
This Law firm is exceptional!
Truly an amazing attorney.